To receive approval for additional money-earning activities, please read the following guidelines and fill out the application below.
• Girls/groups must participate in both fall and cookie product sales to receive approval for additional money-earning activities.
• Additional money-earning activity cannot take place during the product sales.
• Girls/groups cannot hold more than five additional money-earning activities during the year.
• Girls cannot engage in direct solicitation for money.
• Approval must be obtained at least three weeks before the additional money-earning activity.
• For safety and security reasons, individual girls, parents, or other adults may not conduct sales on the internet for any Girl Scout troop/group money-earning activities. (Sales on the internet include any financial transaction concluded on any online website, including online auctions or public sale sites; (GSUSA-approved vendor-developed websites are permitted as an exception.)